Friday, August 19, 2011

What The Friday?!


Did anything happen to you this week that just made you want to say:


Jerk Face just walked in with a piece of banana bread, and didn't bring me in a piece.
...and when I whined about it.. he handed me the last bite of his -- only to snatch it away..
AND EAT IT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!
what the friday?
(See why I call him 'Jerk Face'?!)


The PBS channel ran a series a while back.
It was:
 Mary and Abraham Lincoln
A House Divided
It was a 6 part series
I recorded them at 4am on Tuesday.
When I went to record the last episode on Tuesday night...
The cold hard truth dawned on me:
 4AM is Monday night, EARLY TUESDAY MORNING!
And?
I missed it.
I will never know who won the Civil War.
what the friday?





3 comments:

Emmy said...

Doh! I would totally mess that up too.

Vapid Vixen said...

I will never know who won the civil war.


Hahahahaha!!!! It's a mystery that may never be solved now. Damn!!

Roller Coaster said...

What the Friday... I love it! My WTF? My 3-year-old daughter told me that sometimes when our new puppy licks her, she licks him back. WTF!!!

I'm a new follower from Fab Friends. Hope you can stop by and say hi! Have a great weekend1

Wife on the Roller Coaster
http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...