I just want to let my readers know, that I am going to start doing this "Tuesday's With LB" every week. She's changing so much, and my family doesn't get to be here to witness it. ..and that's the entire reason I started blogging... So.. since I don't have enough photos and videos of LB on here ... ::looks around blog:: ahem.. well. Here are some more:
|LB is letting me know she wants a snack...|
|LB is pleased with the snack.|
..with a Cheerio stuck to her chin...
|Watching some television.|
|Talking to her television friends.|
..with the Cheerio still on her face...
|Okay. I think I'm done.|
|Get me outta here!|
...And after snack time, we do some chores....
LB decides to help me fold some laundry:
**She actually helped me put everything back after I turned off the camera!**
And I'm participating with FTLOB Tasty Tuesday! I've decided that instead of "Pizza Friday" every week, we would do "Fancy Friday" .. which is basically just one of the recipes that take a little longer to cook up. This recipe was found on the back of a cheese package:
Chicken & Spinach Pesto Lasagna
12 uncooked lasagna noodles
3 tbsp olive oil
1 c onion
3 cloves garlic
2 (12 oz) pkgs frozen chopped spinach
3 c cooked diced chicken breast meat
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 c ricotta cheese
1 large egg
1-1/2 c prepared pesto *plus 2 tbsp*
3/4 c grated parmesan cheese
2 c mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Spray 13x9 inch lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat. Cook and stir onions until transparent. Add spinach; cook and stir about 5 mins. Add chicken and stir about 5 mins. Season with salt and pepper.
- In large bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, egg, pesto and parmesan until thoroughly blended. Add chicken and spinach mixture to bowl and stir to combine.
- Spread the 2 tbsp of pesto on bottom of baking dish.
- Layer 4 noodles, slightly overlapping. Top with 1/3 of mixture and then 1/3 of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake about 35-40 minutes.
I feel I must tell you. I apparently can't follow directions. I added the chicken and the mozz to the ricotta mixture and layered the 2 mixes. It turned out fine... I did find it weird, that they didn't want me to combine it, however... oh well! It was edible! Jerk Face loved it!