Friday, September 16, 2011

What The Friday?!


I am making wreaths.
Three of them.
Why?
I'm bored.
Good enough reason.

I have my Autumn one finished, but I don't have a wreath hanger.
So..I went to Joann's to pick one up and also get some ribbon for another wreath.
I was in that store for about an hour.
I COULD NOT find the wreath hangers!

No.
I did not ask for help.
I went looking for someone, but they were all busy with other people.
I COULD have interrupted them, but I didn't feel like it.

I waited in line to check out with my ribbon and new basket (photo op in future!)
The line was a thousand miles long!
Who knew that crafters all went to Joann's on Thursdays about 5p..?

Finally it was my turn.
I checked out, turned to walk out...
and THERE THEY WERE!
The wreath hangers!
On the opposite wall from where I walked in!
I decided NOT to get one.
LB was getting hungry.
And the line was STILL a thousand miles long!

WHAT THE FRIDAY?!



5 comments:

Shell said...

Ugh. I would have said oh, I need one of those, I'll be right back!

Steph said...

Oh no... that is how it always happens though, I think. Next time!

Raven said...

what a cool link up idea! Im just a tad late since its Sunday :) but isnt that how is ALWAYS happens? life.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Sounds like my Friday! And thursday...and...except I don't craft, cause I bite at it.

Emmy said...

Oh no! I hate that. And yea, I wouldn't have gotten one then either out of spite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...