Thursday, June 16, 2011

Windows and Weirdos

So.. This was SUPPOSED to be my "What I Love Wednesday" post... but it just didn't work out... (Dirty rotten LB.. always screwing things up with your anti-sleep-at-night behavior!)

Anyways... Yesterday, we got:

 Our new windows!!!!

I know they stand out, but we are planning to get the houses trim painted.. ..I REALLY hope it turns out okay...

The two guys installing them were here from 8:30a until 12:30p...
LB and I were playing in the living room and Jerk Face was working from home (I don't like to be home by myself with strangers invading my space... I have stranger danger)
Like I said, LB... who can crawl... and I were playing in the living room... One of the guys left this on our living room floor:

Do you know what that is? An electric saw.  It's a pretty good thing that I pay attention in front of other people  to what LB's doing... she just may have sawed off her arms. Pay no attention to the black cord coming from the chair to the couch... It may be my laptop cord....

Another weird thing?  One of  the guys (or perhaps both?) knew where our bathroomS were.. without asking!  ...CREEPY!  
To be fair... The upstairs bathroom door could have been open (we keep our bathroom doors shut to keep out the Minja.. and soon LB).. but he just went into the downstairs one -- without knocking or asking if that was our bathroom...  Jerk Face and I just looked at each other like: "...??? huh?..."
Is that just me? Or do you think that's weird too?


6 comments:

Steph said...

Weird! Who did you use for the windows? We need some...

KM said...

Weird...very weird. I would have lost my shiz about the saw.

~KM

Shell said...

Ha! I have stranger danger, too.

Lucy The Valiant said...

That IS weird. For real.

Mrs. W. said...

Windows look great, window installer guys are weird!

Emmy said...

That is totally weird! Even if he knew where it was-from being in similar floor plans-he still totally should have asked!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...