Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Party Set-up


 Happy Saturday Everyone!
It's a little late to be posting my Saturday Morning Scene...
..but I was really busy..
It was LB's 1st birthday party today!!!
(or as I call it: Last Day Before Her First Birthday Party)
Anyways
Without further ado:

Saturday Morning Scene





cake balls

lemonade cupcakes

lemon-y theme

rosette ball thing.. aka: PAIN IN THE BUTT

lemons and roses

bird cages and more rosettes

Happy One Day Before Your First Birthday Party Tweets!


(Thanks J&N for showing up early and helping me with the set-up!!!)

*more details and recipes in a future post*



2 comments:

Mrs. W. said...

Everything looks great! Happy birthday, little one!

Emmy said...

How adorable! Looks like you made some super cute things! I have never been able to successfully make those cake balls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...