Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Loves

It's WEDNESDAY!!!!
...and that means it's time for:


Link Up Here

I'm Loving:
Newman O's

image source
..The Peanut Butter Ones..
They're my favorites!
I think that they taste WAY better than Oreo's
..and they're organic, so that's a plus!


I'm Loving:
That after about a month of not going to the gym..
(Jerk Face being out of town a lot and working overtime, makes it hard to get there)
I was finally able to go this week.
Yoga, how I missed you!

image source


I'm Loving:
...well, NOT loving, that LB has to go to the doctor today for her 12 month appointment.
They said there would be shots....
She didn't cry the last time that she got shots...
maybe she won't cry this time?
Pray for us!
Oh! And she needs her blood drawn.
*sad*





3 comments:

Emmy said...

Oh good luck, I hope the shots went well. Those are never fun

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oh, I hate shot day! Hope it goes well.
oh, and it is possible to MISS yoga!?!? Who knew?

AiringMyLaundry said...

Good luck with the shots. I know they aren't fun :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...