Tuesday, March 8, 2011

St. Patty's Day is coming!

                                                            Green Beer Mug Body Light
'Tis the season of green beer and rainbows, pots o'gold and leprechauns, shamrocks and all things Irish!
Wear green or be prepared to get pinched!
What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day?  
March 17th is coming quick!

I think I'm going to dye all of LB's bottles green....Junior Baby Bacio Kids BABY Bacio Green Bottle Sterling Silver and Enamel Bead Charm
And everything that I drink as well....   green tea, green h2o, green milk....
Mojo will drink green h2o as well!  Heck!  maybe I'll dye him!!!                                    
                                       Aurora Plush 9" Pistachio Fluffy Tail Friends
Alright! Alright! ..... Let's not get carried away!!!
<But THAT's kind of cute!!!  Mojo should be grateful that he's Not a dog!  :)   ...I wonder if I can find an outfit like that for LB...?  "Your outfit was inspired by a dog's, LB!"


I will most likely not engage in the green beer drinking this year....  Unless Jerk Face and I make some at home...  I suppose that depends on how festive we're feeling...  and how thirsty we are... it takes less time to just open a beer and drink it, instead of opening it, dying it, and THEN drinking it!  :)   hahaha!

Regardless of what you do this year, 
You don't have to be good, just be safe!
I'll leave you with a few parting Irish toasts and blessings:


When we drink, we get drunk.                            
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.                  
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.          
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.      
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!


May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
May good luck pursue you each morning and night

                       I-rish you a very nice place to live,
                     I-rish God's greatest gifts he'll give
            I-rish you health and wealth and more--
      I-rish your smiling face were at my door!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...