Thursday, March 31, 2011

You can't handle the tooth

They say things come in threes... and that seems to be the case with LB's teeth!
She started with one on the bottom, then it was two on the bottom and now she's getting a top tooth as well!
I know she's supposed to be getting her front teeth in first, but that top tooth seems pretty far off to her left side....  Now, we all know that I'm a medical idiot, but I'm pretty sure I know what the 'front teeth' are... and I think this is one of her vampire teeth. . .    
She's been doing pretty good with her teeth coming in..  She has waken in the night screaming, but nothing too terrible. She'll fall back asleep within an hour (usually)...  I'm so thankful, because I've heard/read some real terror stories!


...Now, I just hope she doesn't get my sweet tooth...



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Kellie.... Payton got her two top teeth on either side of the middles in before the two center fronts. Does that make sense? LOL I worried at first but my sister n law is a dental hygenist and said that it is acuatlly really normal. We just called her snaggle tooth for a bit then when the 2nd one came in she was our little vampire for a bit, but not to long after she looked "normal" with all four top teeth. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...