Saturday, April 30, 2011

This and That and LB


Just to clarify...
Jerk Face also told me that it sounds like my neighbor boy really went to the bar and told people about our bedtime dance in this post... So, I thought I would clear it up and tell you that sometimes I make things up in my head... This was just an imaginary rant... I'm sure he's an upstanding young man... and I don't think any negative thoughts about him because he still lives with his parents.
************************************************************************
I know you are DYING TO KNOW whether or not the Gerber Good Start was stinky or not...

Well, Gerber Good Start was the least offensive to the olfactory senses... however, LB's tummy didn't care for it much... :(  Boo!  So, we've decided to switch back to Enfasmell ... the lesser of two evils....
************************************************************************
LB's 1st birthday is only 2 1/2 months away. Can you believe it?! Just a few days ago Jerk Face was driving us home from the hospital ...going about 15 mph!! :)  ..And now she's almost a year!
We had her 9 month well check last Monday. She's 28 inches and 19.4 lbs...
She can play pat-a-cake, wave good bye, and she'll try to pull herself up on anything she can! She can't crawl forward, but she's the best reverse scooter in town! She says 'Uh-oh' and 'mama' (she says mama usually when she's tired or mad... *sigh*) She has 4 teeth (her 2 bottoms, left vampire, and just got her top front on the left). She likes to blow and she likes to 'eat' the wind. She LOVES to click her tongue, dance, 'gurgle' and grab anything and everything within her reach!
For her birthday, I had asked whether you like owls or birds better... You guys chose owls, but Jerk Face likes the birds (because we call LB 'Tweets')... So! I'm going to try to incorporate them both :)   ...we'll see how that works out...

Happy Saturday Everyone!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for the updates!! :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Happy Saturday to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...